What is a trust bet at 1xBet
A trust bet (also called a “trust bet”) at 1xBet is a feature that allows players to bet using funds that they have not yet won, but that will be available to them in the future.
In other words, a trust bet allows players to use funds they have not yet won to place additional bets on the site. For example, if a player has an open bet on a particular event, they can use a trust bet to place an additional bet on another event before the original bet is settled.
It is important to note that using a confidence bet can affect the amount of possible winnings, as the bet will not be made with real funds, but with funds that will be available in the future. In addition, a confidence bet may not be available to some players, depending on their location and other factors.
1xBet Trust Bet Terms and Conditions
To use a trust bet at 1xBet, the following conditions must be met:
- Availability of an open bet: A trust bet is only available if you have an open bet that has not yet been settled.
- Availability of funds: A trust bet is only available if the player has sufficient funds on his balance to place an additional bet.
- Restrictions on bet type: Some types of bets cannot be placed using a trusted bet, e.g. system bets.
- Event restriction: Some events and markets may not be available for trusted betting.
- Restrictions : fiduciary bets cannot exceed a certain limit, which depends on the specific event and market.
- Country Limitations: A Fiduciary bet may not be available for some players due to their location.
It is important to note that the terms and conditions for the use of Confidence Bets may vary according to the specific event and market, therefore players are advised to familiarize themselves with the rules for this feature before using it.
How to use a confidential bet at 1xBet
To use a trusted bet at 1xBet, follow these steps:
- Open the 1xBet website and log in to your account.
- Place a bet on any event that has not yet been calculated.
- Check that you have enough money in your balance to place an additional bet using a trusted bet.
- Select a different event and market that you would like to place an additional bet using your confidence bet.
- On the Place Betting Page, select the option “Use Trusted Bet”.
- Enter the amount and confirm your bet.
- Wait for the result of both bets to see how much you can win.
It is important to note, that using a bet of confidence may affect your winnings possibilities, as you will not be betting with real funds, but with funds that will be available in the future. In addition, the trust bet may not be available for some players, depending on their location and other factors.